The CLAT 2023 application process begins today; Registration steps
CLAT 2023 application starts today
The Consortium of National Law Universities is expected to open registration for the Common Law Admissions Test (CLAT) today, August 8. Online applications for CLAT 2023 to be held on December 18 will remain open until November 13 at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. CLAT is organized for both undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programs.
Suggested: CLAT 2022 College Predictor to predict your chances of admission to top law schools. Use now
Don’t miss: CLAT Limits 2022 with opening and closing rankings. Check now
Last: Top Law Schools in India Accept CLAT Score 2022, Click here
5 years Int. LLB to UPES. #21 in NIRF, Top 10 Private Law Colleges in India, Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. Apply now
Applicants qualifying for Class 12 or appearing on the board examination will be eligible to apply for CLAT UG, and students who have completed the LLB or are in their final year of the LLB program may apply for the CLAT LLM. For CLAT UG, students will be required to achieve 45% marks or its equivalent on the qualifying exam, and for CLAT PG, 50% marks. However, there are relaxations for students in the reserved category.
CLAT 2023 application steps
- Applicants must first register on the CLAT 2023 website using a personal mobile number and email ID.
- Upon registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for validation.
- Once the mobile number has been validated, candidates can log in using the registered mobile number and the password provided during registration
- In the next window, applicants will need to carefully fill out the form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the CLAT 2023 application file
The name of the candidate and parents must be spelled correctly in the application file as it appears on the certificates, mark sheets, proof of identity. Any change or alteration observed may disqualify the application.
The official CLAT website said in a statement, “Please note that once the application has been submitted and paid, the applicant cannot change the program, category and BPL field. Updates to the application form will not be accepted after the closing date.