Whip up masala mashed potatoes for a delicious, hassle-free dinner tonight
It might not be wrong to say that no table is complete without a dish of potatoes on it. Whether mashed, boiled or fried, potatoes can be enjoyed in many ways. But have you ever tried “mashed potatoes”?
Then join us to try Chef Maneet Chauhan’s Masala Mashed Potato Recipe. While the culinary expert said the dish was “an easy and delicious last minute addition to your Christmas table,” we thought about trying it for dinner tonight.
The recipe includes Indian spices and potatoes, and is a side dish you can whip up in no time.
Check out the recipe below.
CRUSHED MASALA POTATOES
* Small potatoes
* Garlic paste with fresh ginger
* Fenugreek leaves
- Wash the baby potatoes and boil them in water mixed with salt and turmeric until tender.
- Then filter the potatoes and mash them flat (without melting them) using the bottom of a glass.
- Marinate with olive oil, fresh ginger garlic paste, garam masala, turmeric and fenugreek leaves and brush generously over the potatoes.
- Then place the potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius) for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and Chaat Masala.
?? For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!