Waterproofing membranes market size will reach USD 62,587
BEIJING, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Waterproofing Membranes Market The size accounted for USD 36,213 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 62,587 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Waterproofing Membranes Market Statistics
- The global waterproofing membranes market value was USD 36,213 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2030
- Asia Pacific Waterproofing Membrane Market Revenue to Gather Over 32% Market Share in Coming Years
- Europe Waterproofing Membranes Market Growth Recorded Remarkable CAGR During the Forecast Period 2022 to 2030
- Among the applications, the building structures sub-segment collected more than 28% of the overall market share in 2021
Growth Factors of the Waterproofing Membranes Market
- Growth of urbanization and industrialization
- Booming application in the mining industry
- Increasing infrastructure development in emerging economies
Free Sample Report Request @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2598
Waterproofing Membranes Market Cover:
|Market||Waterproofing Membranes Market|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market Size 2021||$36,213 million|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market Forecast 2030||$62,587 million|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market CAGR from 2022 to 2030||6.4%|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market Analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market base year||2021|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market Forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By product, by type, by application and by geography|
|Waterproofing Membranes Market Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Profiled Key Companies||Alchimica Building Chemicals, BASF SE, Bayer MaterialScience AG, CICO Technologies Ltd., Fosroc Ltd., GAF Materials Corporation, Isomat SA, Kemper System America, Inc., Maris Polymers and Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG.|
|Report cover||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulatory Analysis|
Dynamics of the waterproofing membranes market
Waterproofing membranes are specially designed to protect the surface from water leaks, thus protecting the rest of the infrastructure. The increasing use of advanced infrastructure practices across the globe, especially in developing and developed economies, is supporting the rapid growth of the market. The continued focus of major players on creating more advanced solutions for the exceptional protection of buildings, roofs and other infrastructure prone or at risk of water leakage problems.
Waterproofing Membranes Market Business Strategies
- POLYGLASS SpA has announced a strategic alliance with AMUT SpA for 2021, specifically to increase its thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) membrane capacity. POLYGLASS has partnered with AMUT to build a new extrusion plant with a capacity of 10,000,000 m2 per year, dedicated to the production of the full spectrum of a flexible synthetic polyolefin waterproofing membrane known as “Mapeplan T”.
- In 2021, with its set of plastic additives, BASF supports Terminal 2 of Incheon Airport. This plastic additive package includes thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) sheets manufactured by Wonpoong Corporation in South Korea under the SuperGuard brand. TPO sheets are commonly used as roofing membranes in commercial structures and other buildings because they are a greener option for high performance waterproofing.
- A new Roberto De Silva Theater opened in March 2021 after being built in a record 23 months. Due to the high level of groundwater at the construction site, the contractor used an effective waterproofing system for the underground concrete structures.
- In 2021, Axter, a French waterproofing specialist, will launch a new process for mounting rigid solar modules on different types of buildings. The company’s research team has successfully installed rigid photovoltaic modules on bitumen-tight buildings and roof terraces.
View the report’s detailed table of contents @
Segmentation of the waterproofing membranes market
The global waterproofing membranes market is bifurcated into product, type, application, and geography segments. Polymers include polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thermoplastic olefin (TPO), ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), polyurethane and others, bitumen includes styrene butadiene styrene (SBS) and atactic polypropylene ( APP), polymer modified cement and others are driving up the market. The market is divided into two types: liquid-applied membranes and sheet membranes. Waterproofing membranes are also used in roofs, building structures, roads, walls, waste and water management, and other areas.
Waterproofing Membranes Market Share
According to our Waterproofing Membrane Market forecast, polymers will account for a major market share from 2022 to 2030. According to our Waterproofing Membrane Market industry analysis, liquid applied membrane type accounted for the share of maximum revenues in 2021. Liquid Applied Membrane (LAM) is a monolithic liquid-based, fully bonded coating suitable for many waterproofing and roofing applications. The liquid coating is essentially formed to create a rubber-like elastomeric waterproof membrane and can be applied to many substrates including asphalt, bitumen and concrete. Moreover, in terms of application, the roofing sub-segment has reached substantial shares of the industry in 2021 and is expected to continue in the forecasted years.
Regional Growth of the Waterproofing Membranes Market
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa make up the global waterproofing membrane industry. Asia-Pacific leads the market with the highest revenue share (%), and the region is expected to maintain its dominance from 2022 to 2030. Construction activity is increasing rapidly in developing economies in the region in due to rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income, and population growth. The growing presence of significant players in the region adds to the value of the regional market. Also, the region is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period of 2022 to 2030.
Buy this premium research report –
Waterproofing Membrane Market Players
Some of the major waterproofing membrane companies operating in the industry include Alchimica Building Chemicals, BASF SE, CICO Technologies Ltd., Bayer Material Science AG, Fosroc Ltd., Isomat SA, GAF Materials Corporation, Maris Polymers, Kemper System America, Inc., and Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG. The major players are constantly working to develop efficient and effective solutions.
Questions this report answers
- What was the market size of the Waterproofing Membranes Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of the Waterproofing Membranes Market during the forecast period, 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the key players in the Global Waterproofing Membranes Market?
- Which region held the largest roofing membrane market share in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of Waterproofing Membranes Market?
- Who is the largest end-user in the Waterproofing Membranes Market?
- What will be the value of the waterproofing membranes market in 2030?
Browse more research topics on Chemical industries:
The Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market should grow to a CAGR of around 5.2% from 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach market value of approximately $23.5 billion by 2027.
The Global iron oxide pigments market should grow to a CAGR of around 4.5% from 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach market value of approximately $2,555.5 million by 2027.
The Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market should grow to a CAGR of around 10.8% from 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach market value of approximately $6,756.2 million by 2027.
About Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of information and consulting services in the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business leaders make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop business growth strategies to compete in the marketplace . With a team of over 100 analysts and a collective industry experience of over 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures to provide a combination of industry knowledge with global and national level expertise.
For the latest update, follow us on Twitter and, LinkedIn
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting
E-mail: [email protected]