Cheat sheet from an expert to dominate CBS fantasy drafts
The NFL season is fast approaching and we are in the middle of the draft season! It is important to consider each of these elements as you go through your draft:
- Familiarize yourself with your league format and scoring settings.
- Use 4for4 to help put yourself in the best position for a successful draft.
- Pay attention to the ADP site for possible market inefficiencies.
In this article, we are going to focus on the CBS Fantasy leagues. CBS roster settings require users to start a quarterback, three wide receivers, two running backs, one close end, one kicker and one defense, with five bench spots. CBS uses a standard notation which assigns zero points per receipt. They also include six points per touchdown and minus two points for interceptions. The rest of the scoring adheres to conventional scoring systems, such as a point per 25 yards passing and a point per 10 yards rushing / receiving. Let’s take a closer look at how to operate the CBS scoring system.
No more cheat sheets: Yahoo | ESPN | NFL
What this article includes:
- Prioritize touchdown equity and big play ability
- Go back goals don’t matter
- Touchdown passes are worth six points
- Take advantage of market inefficiencies
- A 16 round cheat sheet that includes information from 4for4’s ADP Bargains tool and which players I’m planting my flag on.
You miss !
Access this article and all our tools and rankings:
- All premium content
- The most accurate rankings since 2010
- Expert draft picks with DraftHero
- High Scores + Best Players Available with LeagueSync
- …And much more